Arizona State University is offering a pathway to help high school students in India shorten the time to earn an engineering degree by taking four courses online. By completing these courses with a 3.0 GPA or higher, students are put on an accelerated path to completing their undergraduate degree in the Fulton School of Engineering.
Accelerate India STEM Pathway Package includes:
- Registration and course fees for the four courses
- MAT 265 Calculus for Engineers – Calculus with Analytic Geometry for Science and Engineering
- CSE 110 Programming for Everyone – Introduction to Programming
- CHM 114 General Chemistry for Engineers
- FSE 100 Introduction to Engineering – Imagine. Design. Engineer!
- Application fee when you apply to ASU
- Invitations to virtual programs
- Access to Fulton Schools advising resources
- Access to Fulton Schools Career Center resources
- Access to ASU admissions advisor
- Zoom meeting with current Fulton Ambassadors
- English proficiency exam registration fee
For package or partnering questions, please contact Angela Zhao, Director of International Programs, at email@example.com
Download ASU Open Course STEM Brochure