Concurrent University Courses
Your high school students could earn university credit.
There is no better way to prepare your students for college and careers than allowing them to enroll in university courses while still in high school. There are over 200 ASU courses available for high school enrollment and concurrent credit.
- An ASU faculty member provides online instruction.
- All digital course materials are included, no books to buy.
- Students can earn university credit upon completion.
- Schools can choose to offer concurrent high school credit for these courses.
- University credit is transferable to other colleges and universities.
- ASU courses are offered at significantly reduced tuition.
Provide an accelerated path to college and careers.
By taking ASU courses and earning university credit in high school, students are on an accelerated path to their college major and careers of the future. We’ve outlined the specific courses required in a variety of career pathways to help students save both time and money when they get to college.
Students start here...
- Freshmen-level general education courses.
- Open admission with no prerequisites, placement exams or materials needed.
- Courses are 100% online and on demand, start any time.
- Partner schools can upload learners.
- Progress monitoring partner portal: verify enrollments, detailed grade reports.
- Optional university transcript upon earning a C or better.
- Course tuition is due at the end of the semester only if the student chooses to keep the final grade.
- Low-risk, low pressure way to try ASU courses.
- Unlimited seats, offered at a significantly reduced tuition rate.
...then move to courses focused toward their degree.
- 200+ courses including upper level courses in many major programs.
- Courses are 100% online.
- Great way to accelerate the path to college degree.
- Students are well prepared to become a full-time degree seeking student.
- Offered at a significantly reduced tuition rate.
Discover other ways to partner with ASU Prep Digital.
We offer a variety of K-12 and university courses, designed to be delivered online for digital or blended learning.
Our expert digital teachers provide online instruction for remote learning in grades 6-12 to help schools address staffing gaps, special needs and acceleration demands.
We provide customized online or in-person training to help teachers thrive in adopting new digital, blended, hybrid, and tech-rich instructional practices.
How do I learn more?
Our partnership team can help answer any questions and provide you with pricing and customized package information. Please contact the team member in your area.