Now Enrolling for Summer and Fall
We’re enrolling part-time and full-time students in grades K-12 for our Summer Session 2 and Fall 2021 semesters.
See the summer school page to learn more about the summer programs. Please review the schedule below for enrollment deadlines.
Enrolling is Easy
NOTE: Our enrollment system has recently changed, so if you have previously filled out any enrollment documents, please follow the Returning Users steps.
Step 1: Create an enrollment account (user name, password, etc.)
Step 2: Fill out the enrollment forms (parent info, student info, etc.)
Step 3: Upload student documents (ID, immunization, transcripts, etc.)
Step 1: Login to your enrollment account. If you previously filled out any enrollment documents for any student in your family you may have an existing account and will not be allowed to create a new account using the same email address. Please use the Forgot Your Password link to recover your credentials.
Step 2: Continue your enrollment where you left off, or begin a new application for a new student.Enroll Now Enrollment Checklist
Session Dates and Deadlines
Summer Grades K-12
See the summer school page to learn more about our programs.
- Summer Session 2 Registration Deadline: June 18
- Summer Session 2 Classes: July 12 – August 6
Fall Grades K-12
- Fall Session 1 Enrollment Deadline: July 12
- Fall Session 1 New Student Orientation: Week of August 2
- Fall Session 1 Classes Begin: August 9
Concurrent ASU Online Courses
- Course Request Deadline: 6/20/2021
- Classes Start: 6/30/2021
- Part-time enrollment is tuition-based, please see our tuition calculator for estimated costs.
Concurrent Universal Learner Courses
- Depending on the course, enrollment closes on either 5/18 or 6/15.
- Please contact an advisor for details.