NOTE: Part-time enrollment is tuition-based for most public and charter school students, please see our tuition calculator for estimated costs.
Please complete the form below to begin the process. Form takes about 5-7 minutes to complete.
If you need assistance, please watch this video of an ASU Prep Digital Advisor walking through the enrollment process or call the admissions office directly at 844-692-3372.
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
1. You’ll complete the online enrollment form with both student and parent information.
2. Once an admissions advisor reviews your application, you’ll receive an email providing form download links and directing you to the documents upload page.
3. You’ll download the required forms, complete them and upload them with the required documents.
4. An admissions advisor will verify all of your documents. (This may take several days during busy times.)
5. Once verified, a member of the enrollment team will contact you to confirm course selection.
6. Once courses are confirmed you will be assigned a Learning Success Coach who will contact you about getting started.