What are the technology requirements?
Students need to have a computer with a modern browser and internet access.
The following items are suggested for all courses:
- printout of course pace chart and syllabus
- pencils and college ruled paper for students who would like to take written notes
There are a few materials and downloads needed for particular courses (mainly electives) and a tech and materials spec document can be requested for any course. Devices (We recommend devices less than 5 years old)
- Microphone and webcam
- Windows 10 and newer
- Mac OSX 10.6 and newer
- High speed internet (recommended)
- Edge (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
Supported Browser Plugins and Settings
- Flash – latest version is recommended
- 1024×768 is recommended
- Pop-up blockers should be disabled
- Cookies should be enabled.
Please contact support.asuprep.org for further assistance.