Customize professional development for your teachers.
We offer online or in-person sessions designed to help your teachers thrive in the virtual and blended learning environments. Professional development topics include instructional support, content development, and technology. To discuss a customized training for your school, schedule a call with one of our school partnership representatives.
Explore our flexible training options.
Sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Thriving as a Digital, Hybrid or Flex Model Teacher
- Best Practices in Online Instruction
- Blended Learning Models
- Learning Management Systems
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Trauma-Informed Practices
- Teacher Wellness
Leverage the flexibility of online learning for your staff.
Below is a sample of sessions that can be customized to meet your needs.
Introduction to Blended Learning
In this series, you’ll learn how to use in-person teaching methods with online learning technology to create a powerful and personalized blended learning experience.
- Overview: Introduction to Blended Learning
- Strategy Session: Personalized Learning
- Strategy Session: Flipped Classroom
- Strategy Session: Playlists & HyperDocs
- Strategy Session: Station Rotations
- Strategy Session: Collaboration Tools & Engagement
Ed Tech Tool “Power Hour”
Join us for an in-depth look at an educational technology tool and how it engages learners. We will provide an overview of how to use the tool, examples of implementation across grade levels, and give you an opportunity to try it out for yourself. Tech topics include tools for student engagement, collaboration, assessment, presentations and expanding classroom walls, like Virtual Field Trips.
Thriving as a Digital Teacher
Online education is here to stay. In this series, you’ll learn how to translate your teaching experience to an online environment and thrive as a digital instructor.
- Session 1 – Best Practices for Online Teaching & Learning
- Session 2 – Resources for Ensuring Quality Online Courses & Teaching (NSQ, Quality Matters)
- Session 3 – Best Practices for Engagement in Synchronous Instruction
- Session 4 – Best Practices for Engagement in Asynchronous Instruction
- Session 5 – Academic Integrity & Discussion Based Assessments
- Session 6 – Tech Tools for Engagement, Collaboration and Assessment
- Session 7 – Blended Learning + Hybrid Models Part 1
- Session 8 – Blended Learning + Hybrid Models Part 2
Dive in deeper with a 2-hour session that includes time to work on a product, artifact, or tool you can immediately apply in the classroom. Example topics include:
- Elevating Student Engagement
- Project-Based Learning
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Promoting Equity and Access
- Equipping Students for Success
- Intro to Google Classroom
Join experts from ASU’s Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College and colleagues from across the state to explore what educator teams look like (or could look like!) in virtual and blended instructional environments. Example topics include:
- Educator Teams in Virtual and Blended Environments
- New Educator Roles
Thank you so much for all of the wonderful strategies and tips!! I am so excited to bring so many of them to the classroom this school year.
I just want to express additional gratitude for the training today. I signed up for the July session because I thought, ‘you’ll be getting back into school mode,’ but I haven’t been. Last year was challenging and exhausting. As I’ve thought about going back to school, I’ve just felt tired. Today’s focus on the students, the community, brought me right back to my ‘why.’ Thank you. This is EXACTLY what I need to get my heart back into alignment. Looking forward to the work this afternoon and the next few days of learning!
Thank you for creating a welcoming and engaging space for me to learn. I felt very respected and comfortable. I appreciate your kindness, patience, and positivity.