Customize professional development for your teachers.
We offer online or in-person sessions designed to help your teachers thrive in the virtual and blended learning environments. Professional development topics include instructional support, content development, and technology. To discuss a customized training for your school, schedule a call with one of our school partnership representatives.
Explore our flexible training options.
Sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Thriving as a Digital, Hybrid or Flex Model Teacher
- Best Practices in Online Instruction
- Monitoring Student Progress
- Learning Management Systems
- Social and emotional learning in an online environment
- Creating Supplemental Resources and Customizations
- Teaching Time Management and Stress Management
Leverage the flexibility of online learning for your staff.
Below is a sample of sessions that can be customized to meet your needs.
Thriving as a Hybrid, Digital or Flex Model Teacher
This bootcamp series is now offered as 6 sessions, 1 per day. Sessions will rotate every 2 weeks. Join as many as you can.
- Overview: Best Practices in Hybrid, Digital and Flex Models
- Strategy Session: Flipped Classroom
- Strategy Session: Playlists & Hyperdocs
- Strategy Session: Station Rotations
- Strategy Session: Live & Synchronous Sessions
- Strategy Session: Collaboration Tools & Engagement
Ed Tech Tool “Power Hour”
Join us for an in-depth look at an educational technology tool and how it engages learners. We will provide an overview of how to use the tool, examples of implementation across grade levels, and give you an opportunity to try it out for yourself. Tech topics include Flipgrid, Kahoot, Quizzez, etc.
Thriving as a Digital Teacher
This series is offered as 8 sessions, 1 per day. Sessions will rotate every 2 weeks. Join as many as you can.
- Session 1 – ASU’s COVID Response & Free Teacher Resources
- Session 2 – Best Practices for Online Learning
- Session 3 – Web 2.0 tools & Engagement in Live Sessions
- Session 4 – Resources for Ensuring Quality Online Courses & Transitions (NSQ, Quality Matters)
- Session 5 – More on Course Design Best Practices
- Session 6 – Academic Integrity & Discussion Based Assessments
- Session 7 – Blended Learning + Hybrid Models Part 1
- Session 8 – Blended Learning + Hybrid Models Part 2
Hot Topic for Digital Learning Communities
Each week we will rotate through a “hot topic” for each of the grade levels and school leadership. Topics will be inspired by the most relevant areas of concern: connecting with parents, students with special needs, small groups, building online community, grading practices, morning meetings, parent involvement, time management, breakout rooms, hybrid models, etc.
- Mondays – High School Focus
- Tuesdays – Specials and Electives Teachers Focus
- Wednesdays – Middle School Focus
- Thursdays – Elementary Focus
Dive in deeper with a 2-hour session that includes time to work on a product, artifact, or tool you can immediately apply in the classroom. Example topics include:
- Social Presence & Bitomoji in the Classroom
- Live Lesson Makeover – Increasing Engagement for Video Conferencing
- Assessment in an Online Environment
- Project-based Learning
- Google Classroom
Join experts from ASU’s Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College and colleagues from across the state to explore what educator teams look like (or could look like!) in virtual and blended instructional environments. Example topics include:
- Educator Teams in Virtual and Blended Environments
- New Educator Roles
Thank you so much for all of the wonderful strategies and tips!! I am so excited to bring so many of them to the classroom this school year.
I just want to express additional gratitude for the training today. I signed up for the July session because I thought, ‘you’ll be getting back into school mode,’ but I haven’t been. Last year was challenging and exhausting. As I’ve thought about going back to school, I’ve just felt tired. Today’s focus on the students, the community, brought me right back to my ‘why.’ Thank you. This is EXACTLY what I need to get my heart back into alignment. Looking forward to the work this afternoon and the next few days of learning!
Thank you for creating a welcoming and engaging space for me to learn. I felt very respected and comfortable. I appreciate your kindness, patience, and positivity.