Find experienced mentors to support your new hires.
K–12 schools across the country are experiencing unprecedented teacher turnover, leading to staffing shortages and new hires who arrive without prior training or internships. Find new teachers the support they need with ASU Prep Digital’s comprehensive mentoring program.
Support new teachers with 1:1 mentoring.
P.R.E.P., our virtual mentoring program, offers new and experienced teachers support from expert PD trainers. Mentorship programs are proven to positively impact teacher retention through:
- Supporting both new and experienced teaching professionals
- Empowering teachers to facilitate change and innovation in learning
- Advancing instructional practices to improve student outcomes
- Personalized, growth-oriented support and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to reimagine learning, collaborate, and become reflective practitioners
P.R.E.P.—Preparing Resilient and Effective Professionals
Powered by the Virtual Teacher Institute at ASU Prep Digital, P.R.E.P. is a collaborative virtual mentoring program that partners with your teachers to understand their needs, determine their goals, and implement strategies to meet those goals. Your teachers will have opportunities to:
- Meet 1:1 with their mentor regularly, including before, during, and after observation
- Review recordings of their teaching observation along with feedback and reflection questions
- Develop targeted action plans for success, based on their goals and areas of growth
- Review and improve lesson plan content and design with support from their mentor
- Get support for ELL, SPED, SEL, inclusion, and more