ASU Prep Digital is an online school serving students in grades K-12 and school partners around the world. We are a college prep option where online high school and university courses converge in a unique learning opportunity for all students. This accredited, rigorous virtual school program prepares students for college acceptance and encourages them to start earning credit toward college majors and careers in an increasingly interconnected environment.
We support districts in Arizona, while serving students and schools around the world.
To design new models for educational success. To raise academic achievement for all learners.
We are Arizona State University.
ASU Prep Digital is part of ASU Preparatory Academy, an innovative and thriving PreK-12 school chartered by Arizona State University. ASU Prep has grown to serve more than 3,500 students at five campuses in Arizona.
We strive to equip each of our students with the knowledge and training to graduate high school and be successful in college. We believe that a strong college-going community is imperative for the success of our students, our community and our global society.
We believe that every student can achieve a post-secondary education, and have designed our coursework and mentorship programs to make sure that belief becomes a reality.
We’re proud to be a part of ASU, the top public university of choice for international students, according to the 2018 Open Doors Report on International Educational Exchange.
ASU is a comprehensive public research university, measured not by whom we exclude, but rather by whom we include and how they succeed; advancing research and discovery of public value; and assuming fundamental responsibility for the economic, social, cultural and overall health of the communities it serves.
Our ASU Prep Digital students are part of a university ranked #1 for innovation. Students have access to the unique opportunities and world-class resources of ASU.
Get a head start.
- Take college-level classes and earn credit while still in high school.
- Streamline your college application by receiving VIP admission to ASU.
- Save time with our flexible part-time and full-time programs that can fit into any schedule.
- Work at your own pace with cutting-edge digital tools that personalize learning and keep you moving forward.
- Build a competitive portfolio and publish your work on the student blog.
- Test drive college majors and receive high school elective course credits at the same time.
- Ease into the college experience by participating in ASU’s student events and programs.
- Expand your learning network with mentoring from university students and faculty.
- Get a taste of ASU campus life and work with leading professionals during optional summer internship programs.
- Leverage access to the world-renowned ASU Library of digital resources.
- Get your hands on the latest innovative tech tools being developed at ASU.
- Earn incentives that can be used to buy ASU Sun Devil gear.
Plan your future.
- Prepare for 21st century careers with access to the latest innovative tools and research advancements made at ASU.
- Meet with ASU Alumni during lunch-and-learn sessions.
- Learn to thrive beyond the classroom with our leadership training and emotional intelligence programs, such as me3.
- Develop civic responsibility through relevant and real-world, project-based learning.
- Expand your collegiate and professional network with access to ASU’s global community.
A top producer of the world’s elite scholarsFrank Office of National Scholarships Advisement
Gold Medal ‘Military Friendly’G.I. Jobs Magazine, 2018
Top 10 in the world business management: Ahead of Stanford, MIT and UC BerkeleyShanghai Ranking, Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2019
A top school for veterans and military studentsMilitary Times, 2019
Featured Team Members
Dr. Robert Striebel
Dr. Robert (Bobby) Striebel has worked in the educational community for over a decade and has served in multiple capacities. He has taught both high school and college level Science courses, as well as Career & Technical Education courses. He is experienced teaching and leading programs for both traditional in-person and online instruction. Dr. Striebel has served as a Science Department Chair, CTE Lead and most recently as a high school administrator. He has a passion for the application of technology to improve educational attainment and overall student experience. Fun fact: Prior to entering the field of education, Dr. Striebel worked for 11 years in law enforcement, as a Senior Forensic Chemist. He and his wife, Kimberly, our blessed with four adult daughters and one grandchild.
Executive Director of Digital Academics
Dr. Laura Maloney envisions a world with no educational boundaries for students of any age. To this end, she has dedicated her career to breaking down barriers for all students in both K-12 and higher education. Dr. Maloney has served in instructional and administrative roles for public education, both in brick-and-mortar and virtual settings for grades 6-12. As a principal, she led initiatives to secure and support partnerships with districts to create blended learning communities and virtual learning labs. Dr. Maloney earned her Ed.D. in Educational Leadership; her doctoral research focused on blended learning. Fun fact: She lives in the Florida Keys with her husband, Tim, and rescued Sharpei, Largo.
Chief Financial Officer