ASU Prep Digital is an online school serving students in grades K-12 and school partners around the world. We are a college prep option where online high school and university courses converge in a unique learning opportunity for all students. This accredited, rigorous virtual school program prepares students for college acceptance and encourages them to start earning credit toward college majors and careers in an increasingly interconnected environment.
We support districts in Arizona, while serving students and schools around the world.
To design new models for educational success. To raise academic achievement for all learners.
We are Arizona State University.
ASU Prep Digital is part of ASU Preparatory Academy, an innovative and thriving PreK-12 school started by Arizona State University. ASU Prep Academy has grown to serve more than 2,300 students at four campuses in Arizona.
We strive to equip each of our students with the knowledge and training to graduate high school and be successful in college. We believe that a strong college-going community is imperative for the success of our students, our community and our global society.
We believe that every student can achieve a post-secondary education, and have designed our coursework and mentorship programs to make sure that belief becomes a reality.
We’re proud to be a part of ASU, the top public university of choice for international students, according to the 2018 Open Doors Report on International Educational Exchange.
ASU is a comprehensive public research university, measured not by whom we exclude, but rather by whom we include and how they succeed; advancing research and discovery of public value; and assuming fundamental responsibility for the economic, social, cultural and overall health of the communities it serves.
Our ASU Prep Digital students are part of a university ranked #1 for innovation. Students have access to the unique opportunities and world-class resources of ASU.
Get a head start.
- Take college-level classes and earn credit while still in high school.
- Streamline your college application by receiving VIP admission to ASU.
- Save time with our flexible part-time and full-time programs that can fit into any schedule.
- Work at your own pace with cutting-edge digital tools that personalize learning and keep you moving forward.
- Build a competitive portfolio and publish your work on the student blog.
- Test drive college majors and receive high school elective course credits at the same time.
- Ease into the college experience by participating in ASU’s student events and programs.
- Expand your learning network with mentoring from university students and faculty.
- Get a taste of ASU campus life and work with leading professionals during optional summer internship programs.
- Leverage access to the world-renowned ASU Library of digital resources.
- Get your hands on the latest innovative tech tools being developed at ASU.
- Earn incentives that can be used to buy ASU Sun Devil gear.
Plan your future.
- Prepare for 21st century careers with access to the latest innovative tools and research advancements made at ASU.
- Meet with ASU Alumni during lunch-and-learn sessions.
- Learn to thrive beyond the classroom with our leadership training and emotional intelligence programs, such as me3.
- Develop civic responsibility through relevant and real-world, project-based learning.
- Expand your collegiate and professional network with access to ASU’s global community.
Top 10 school of choice for international studentsInstitute of International Education, 2019
Top 10 in first-year student experiencesU.S. News & World Report, 2019
Top producer of Fulbright studentsChronicle of Higher Education, 2020
A leader in undergraduate educationPrinceton Review, 2019
Featured Team Members
Executive Director of Arizona Partnerships
Amber guides herself with the belief that all students can achieve at the highest levels, regardless of their background or circumstances. She believes in integrating a comprehensive educational experience that advances students, and tackling gaps in the education system by establishing practices that are flexible and adaptable to each new phase of the school years ahead. She operates with the commitment that positive partnerships can create a strong impact in serving a community- by increasing academic, health, social, and emotional support for students, schools and districts. In her down time, Amber enjoys spending time with her 3 children and the outdoors.