ASU Prep Digital is an online school serving students in grades K-12 and school partners around the world. We are a college prep option where online high school and university courses converge in a unique learning opportunity for all students. This accredited, rigorous virtual school program prepares students for college acceptance and encourages them to start earning credit toward college majors and careers in an increasingly interconnected environment.
We support districts in Arizona, while serving students and schools around the world.
To design new models for educational success. To raise academic achievement for all learners.
We are Arizona State University.
ASU Prep Digital is part of ASU Preparatory Academy, an innovative and thriving PreK-12 school started by Arizona State University. ASU Prep Academy has grown to serve more than 2,300 students at four campuses in Arizona.
We strive to equip each of our students with the knowledge and training to graduate high school and be successful in college. We believe that a strong college-going community is imperative for the success of our students, our community and our global society.
We believe that every student can achieve a post-secondary education, and have designed our coursework and mentorship programs to make sure that belief becomes a reality.
We’re proud to be a part of ASU, the top public university of choice for international students, according to the 2018 Open Doors Report on International Educational Exchange.
ASU is a comprehensive public research university, measured not by whom we exclude, but rather by whom we include and how they succeed; advancing research and discovery of public value; and assuming fundamental responsibility for the economic, social, cultural and overall health of the communities it serves.
Our ASU Prep Digital students are part of a university ranked #1 for innovation. Students have access to the unique opportunities and world-class resources of ASU.
Get a head start.
- Take college-level classes and earn credit while still in high school.
- Streamline your college application by receiving VIP admission to ASU.
- Save time with our flexible part-time and full-time programs that can fit into any schedule.
- Work at your own pace with cutting-edge digital tools that personalize learning and keep you moving forward.
- Build a competitive portfolio and publish your work on the student blog.
- Test drive college majors and receive high school elective course credits at the same time.
- Ease into the college experience by participating in ASU’s student events and programs.
- Expand your learning network with mentoring from university students and faculty.
- Get a taste of ASU campus life and work with leading professionals during optional summer internship programs.
- Leverage access to the world-renowned ASU Library of digital resources.
- Get your hands on the latest innovative tech tools being developed at ASU.
- Earn incentives that can be used to buy ASU Sun Devil gear.
Plan your future.
- Prepare for 21st century careers with access to the latest innovative tools and research advancements made at ASU.
- Meet with ASU Alumni during lunch-and-learn sessions.
- Learn to thrive beyond the classroom with our leadership training and emotional intelligence programs, such as me3.
- Develop civic responsibility through relevant and real-world, project-based learning.
- Expand your collegiate and professional network with access to ASU’s global community.
Top university for undergraduate educationU.S. News & World Report, 2019
#1 BEA Festival of Media Arts awards, 2018Broadcast Education Association
#6 “best green colleges” for sustainabilitySierra Club, 2019
A top producer of the world’s elite scholarsFrank Office of National Scholarships Advisement
Featured Team Members
9–12 Assistant Principal
Kristin has been an educator for 24 years. She spent 22 of those years in traditional, in-person settings in Washington, DC before transitioning to e-learning at ASU Prep Digital. Kristin has taught multiple grades from second through high school math, spending several years as a middle and high school math teacher and math department chair, before becoming a high school administrator. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Saint Peter’s University (NJ) and earned her master’s in Educational Leadership and Administration from George Washington University (DC). Her passion for education started very early as the child of a retired school administrator. Kristin believes that education is her calling and she is passionate about finding innovative ways to educate the whole child and provide them with the skills they need to be successful in school and in life. Not only is she an avid sports fan, in her spare time, Kristin also enjoys spending time with her son (current ASU student); cooking/baking; or trying new restaurants.
Chief Administrative Officer
Leah jokes never left college until now as she started her career in higher as a student worker in 1994 and was a First-Generation college graduate from NAU in 1999. After 12 years working in various roles across the Registrar’s office and the Project management office of NAU, Leah joined ASU UTO in 2006 as an Assistant Vice President overseeing all enterprise applications and IT development. She got her master’s in administrative leadership from NAU in 2008. She joined ASU EdPlus in 2014 as Chief Operating Officer overseeing ASU online growth from 12,000 to 88,000 students. Finally in 2022 Leah is chasing her dreams of being in K-12 to join ASU Prep. She fundamentally believes education is the single biggest socio-economic game changer and is driven to see as many people as possible receive a high quality education.
Personal things: Leah just sent her son, Isaac to NAU, so now her partner Steve and bonus daught Gabby have all 3 dogs to themselves (dogs are Scrappy, Eden and Gigi) For hobbies Leah looking forward to more free time to read, bake, home projects, crafts, hike and learn this new job.
Executive Director of Digital Operations
Jamie’s passion for online learning stems from her early experience in the online classroom where she saw how it removed barriers and created new opportunities for students. Over her 15+ years in online education, Jamie has had roles in everything from academics to IT, thus equipping her over time to lead organizational operations. As a big believer in servant leadership, Jamie loves designing operational processes that free teachers to focus on their students. Outside of work, Jamie enjoys boating and hiking with her husband and two dogs, Pete and Reilly.