ASU Prep Digital is an online school serving students in grades K-12 and school partners around the world. We are a college prep option where online high school and university courses converge in a unique learning opportunity for all students. This accredited, rigorous virtual school program prepares students for college acceptance and encourages them to start earning credit toward college majors and careers in an increasingly interconnected environment.
We support districts in Arizona, while serving students and schools around the world.
ASU is advancing next-generation education models that transcend the traditional boundaries between “high school” and “college” and eliminates the barriers based on location, modality, background, and income so all learners can thrive.
We are Arizona State University.
ASU Prep Digital is part of ASU Preparatory Academy, an innovative and thriving PreK-12 school started by Arizona State University. ASU Prep Academy has grown to serve more than 2,300 students at four campuses in Arizona.
We strive to equip each of our students with the knowledge and training to graduate high school and be successful in college. We believe that a strong college-going community is imperative for the success of our students, our community and our global society.
We believe that every student can achieve a post-secondary education, and have designed our coursework and mentorship programs to make sure that belief becomes a reality.
We’re proud to be a part of ASU, the top public university of choice for international students, according to the 2018 Open Doors Report on International Educational Exchange.
ASU is a comprehensive public research university, measured not by whom we exclude, but rather by whom we include and how they succeed; advancing research and discovery of public value; and assuming fundamental responsibility for the economic, social, cultural and overall health of the communities it serves.
Our ASU Prep Digital students are part of a university ranked #1 for innovation. Students have access to the unique opportunities and world-class resources of ASU.
Get a head start.
- Take college-level classes and earn credit while still in high school.
- Streamline your college application by receiving VIP admission to ASU.
- Save time with our flexible part-time and full-time programs that can fit into any schedule.
- Work at your own pace with cutting-edge digital tools that personalize learning and keep you moving forward.
- Build a competitive portfolio and publish your work on the student blog.
- Test drive college majors and receive high school elective course credits at the same time.
- Ease into the college experience by participating in ASU’s student events and programs.
- Expand your learning network with mentoring from university students and faculty.
- Get a taste of ASU campus life and work with leading professionals during optional summer internship programs.
- Leverage access to the world-renowned ASU Library of digital resources.
- Get your hands on the latest innovative tech tools being developed at ASU.
- Earn incentives that can be used to buy ASU Sun Devil gear.
Plan your future.
- Prepare for 21st century careers with access to the latest innovative tools and research advancements made at ASU.
- Meet with ASU Alumni during lunch-and-learn sessions.
- Learn to thrive beyond the classroom with our leadership training and emotional intelligence programs, such as me3.
- Develop civic responsibility through relevant and real-world, project-based learning.
- Expand your collegiate and professional network with access to ASU’s global community.
Top 20 in graduate education schools in the nationU.S. News & World Report, 2019
A “Best Value College” in the U.S.Princeton Review, 2019
#3 graduate local government management program in the U.S.U.S. News & World Report, 2019
Top 10 fine arts programsU.S. News & World Report, 2019
Featured Team Members
What do you like most about teaching?
I enjoy watching as the students finally understand the material after weeks of hard work. To watch the student go from frustration to mastery is something that makes me smile every time.
What is something interesting about you?
In 2018, I finished the Dopey Challenge at Disney World. The challenge consisted of a 5K, 10K, half-marathon, and full marathon on consecutive days. Altogether, I have done 2 marathons and 4 half-marathons.
Head of Schools, Digital
Jill Rogier loves that online education gives students the opportunity to learn how they learn best, and at their own pace. As an experienced leader and educator in online learning, Jill brings passion for our vision and love for our students. In her spare time, Jill is an avid globe-trotter having traveled to 10 countries including her two favorite trips of all time, China and Italy.
Director of Strategic Communication
What do you like most about your role? My role is to build and strengthen relationships by helping others define and articulate ideas, purpose, and vision. It doesn’t get better than that.
What is something interesting about you? Married to a musician. Love to travel. Drive a little red Mini. Proud mom of two grown sons. Speak (ok) Dutch and (bad) Spanish. Have a Doxy named Shorty. Love to cook, entertain, and hike in the mountains…but I live in Florida. I know. Go figure.