We support rural schools.
As an Arizona Rural Schools Association sponsor, we believe that students living in rural areas of our state should have access to the best teachers, tools, and educational technologies. We celebrate the diverse cultures rural schools represent and partner to support these schools in a variety of ways.
Are all your students meeting the Arizona Board of Regents college entrance requirements? Increasing rigorous academic options can prepare students for post-secondary opportunities and help them think bigger beyond high school.
What we offer.
Leverage remote teachers.
Struggling to fill staffing gaps? We work with schools to provide highly qualified teachers in all subject areas. These virtual teachers work remotely in your school and on your schedule, delivering live lessons via webcam right in your classroom.
- Customized solutions designed to fit your schedule.
- Online instruction delivered at school or home.
- Single classroom or entire district solutions.
Discover digital learning
If your school is interested in virtual or blended learning but not sure where to start, we can help. We work with districts to design online or hybrid school models and can help you find the right digital education tools to fit your needs.
- Step-by-step program development or improvement.
- Face-to-face and web-based training.
- ASU’s best practice resource sharing.
Provide a college experience
If you have students interested in accelerating their path to college and careers, we have 200+ university courses taught by ASU faculty available for high school enrollment. Students in these concurrent courses earn both high school and university credit.
License content to engage students
Our online courses are designed to engage today’s digital natives, personalize the learning and support a variety of teaching models, from blended learning to fully virtual classrooms.
- 40+ online high school and 200+ online university courses.
- All instruction and materials included.
- AdvancED accredited, NCAA Approved, CA A-G approved.
Address special needs
Customize an online program to better serve students with unique needs. Whether you need to expand your advanced course offerings for an entire district or temporarily serve a single hospital homebound child, we’re ready to help you design a solution.
- Adaptive technologies personalize the learning.
- Students work on their schedule from anywhere.
- Part-time and full-time programs available.