High Schools: Build a low-cost college credit program risk free.
There is no better way to prepare your students for college and careers than allowing them to enroll in university courses while still in high school. ASU can help you bring college courses to your high school.
- Replace AP with real university curriculum and credit.
- Promote college readiness among your students.
- Access advanced college-level material, STEM, etc.
- Provide affordable college credit options.
- All materials are included—no textbooks to buy.
- Schools can offer concurrent high school credit.
- Credit is transferable to other colleges and universities.
- Variety of facilitation models and progress monitoring.
Powered by Universal Learner Courses
Power your college credit program with Universal Learner Courses, a selection of first-year college courses offered online at ASU and open to everyone. Through Universal Learner Courses, students can test the college waters, earn college credit for a fraction of the cost and pay only if they pass.
- 20+ Freshmen-level general education courses.
- Open admission with no prerequisites.
- Courses are 100% online and on demand.
- Partner schools can upload learners.
- Progress monitoring partner portal: verify enrollments, detailed grade reports.
- Unlimited seats at significantly reduced tuition rates.
Benefits of an ASU Partnership
Universal Learner Courses
Payment is collected only upon completion of the course, if the student is both happy with the grade they received and would like to receive academic credit.
Enrollment fee of $25. Convert to university credit upon completion for $400.
Taught by ASU faculty
Credit received for the course is identical to credit received in an on-campus class.